China Electric Garment Steamer Generator Iron Manufacturers and Suppliers Called chichonor with Cheap Price
1.Product Introduction of the electric garment steamer generator iron
This electric garment steamer generator iron was the latest invention high quality with GS CE ROHS and offer 1 years Warranty. It was made up with ABS,covering most of Europe and the Americas market.We are expecting become your long-term partner in china.
2.Product Parameter (Specification) of the Electric Garment Steamer Generator Iron
· Size: (L)15 X (W)10.5 X (H)28.5 cm
· Weight: 700 g
· Material: ABS
· Color: Gree, Pink
· Available package: Color box or Clamshell
· Removable water tank capacity: 220ml
· Rated Voltage: AC220-240V
· Rated Power: 1200-1400W
3.Product Feature And Application of Electric Garment Steamer Generator Iron
· The latest edition of your favorite handheld steamer is here. Unique and practical, this steamer is perfect for home, business, travel and easily stored and kept for any purpose. Our Multi-purpose handheld steamer will: steam, iron, clean, refresh, treat & sterilize. We know laundry gets tedious and that is why our steamer is ready to use in seconds! This garment steamer will save you time and make your life easier, guaranteed!
· Easy & Safe - Electric garment steamer generator iron is portable, powerful, and compact. Our steamer combines impressive 1400-watt power with maximum efficiency to quickly remove all wrinkles almost instantly. The water tank holds up to 4 fl oz/ 130ml of tap water, and our lightweight wide base design prevents the steamer from tipping or spilling hot water. With this travel steamer, steaming has never been easier.
· Gentle On All Fabrics - Powerful but gentle, this handy steamer is highly effective and 100% safe to use on all fabrics: cotton, silk, wool, polyester, velvet, fiber and all delicate fabrics. It will de-wrinkle and sanitize not only your clothes but curtains & drapery, tablecloths, bedding, upholstery, toys and much more. When the water tank is empty, the steamer will automatically shut off, preventing the unit from overheating.
Question:Is it safe to use bleach or disinfectant solution with water in the reservoir to disinfectant the clothes?
Answer:You would be better off washing & drying your clothes rather than using bleach. Bleach could damage coloration of clothes & I am not sure how dangerous it would be to inhale vapors.
Question:Can tap water be used or should bottled distilled water be used?
Answer:It is always best to use distilled water. Tap water while tasting fine and looking fine, may include some mineral elements that when turned to steam, may discolor clothing. Most likely it will not but it is always best to play it safe
Question:How do you open the water tank?
Answer:At the bottom right under the water tank (the white area like the rest of the device), there is a small button on each side. They are reachable with one hand while taking out the water tank.