1. Plug in the power cord and turn on the "heat preservation lighting" switch. At this time, the bulb and the heat preservation tube under the electric popcorn maker start to work.
2. Turn on the "heating" switch and the electric popcorn maker
will start to work. Please preheat the first pot for 5 minutes.
3. Turn on the "rotary" switch, put 50 grams of coconut oil into the pot, then put 100 grams of popcorn, and cover the pot. The time to put the sugar is to put in the prepared 50 grams of sugar before the first popping sound.
4. Usually the "heating" switch can be turned off when the lid of the electric popcorn maker
is lifted by a large amount of popcorn.
5. When the "crack" popping sound changes from fast to slow to once every two seconds, you can turn off the "rotation" switch, lift the pot cover to the top of the magnet, and then hold the handle of the electric popcorn maker
with your left hand Rotate 90 degrees to the left to slowly pour the popcorn in the pot to the bottom of the electric popcorn maker.