1. Pour out the remaining oil from the bottom of the air fryer
2. Pour detergent and warm water (or enzyme cleaner) into the inner pot and pot to soak for a few minutes, but be careful not to use harsh or corrosive cleaners, which are not only bad for the pot but also bad for the body.
3. Use sponge, brush and bristle brush to assist in cleaning the inner pot and frying net.
4. After the oil-free air fryer
body has cooled down, wipe the exterior with a rag dampened in water, and then wipe it several times with a clean rag.
5. After cleaning, you can put the frying net and the chassis in a cool place to dry.